22 thoughts on “HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST 5 CUSTOMERS- CAR DETAILING BUSINESS TIPS

1. cristideplush says:

Hey, i am just starting my part time car valeting-detailing. I havw a full time job and a part time delivery job. I will use my delivery job to advertise my valeting business, any ideea how to aproach and offer my services ? Thank you

2. Jose s says:

When i worked at a used car dealer we would have guys come through introduce themselves as a new detail business. We would ask about pricing and to see examples of their work. Sometime would have them detail a car so we knew the before and after. If we had work for them we would send it

3. Franz inocando says:

Hi Oscar! This is a simple yet great advice. I am also planning to start my business and as start I need, most probably, do few friendly detail while I'm discussing with them how do they find how I clean their car? are they aware that their car can be cleaned like this, are they willing to pay me such money for this kind of service. Then there goes the recommendation and their support for you. Looking forward for more practical tips. 🙂

4. Rollin Wit Zig says:

No joke
    This is mad crazy "TRUE" advice
    Thx bro
    I don't normally do this… but… here ❤️
    Because I've paid for stupid non effective shyt before lmao 😂😂😂, but this is great 👍🏾

5. Colin McMahan says:

Oscar, I have a friend that is wanting me to detail trucks that he has for a hot shot business. He has seen my work I've done on my car and he is always impressed but I've only done basic stuff. He has a friend that has a very small car lot and they contacted me about doing them. Think I'd be biting off more than I can chew? I have a full time job and a family.

6. Cody McLean says:

Hello,
    So I am just starting out my business and after I get off my feet I was thinking about going to go door to door to houses with preferably dirty cars and ask them if I could detail their cars and give them flyers and business cards. Have any of you guys tried this out or do you think it would be worth the time?
    Thanks,