37 thoughts on “Gta 5 How To Run Night Club Business ***TIPS & TRICKS***

1. DoubleR Productions says:

Every body is saying false information, lol this it the smarter way of doing it all at a low maintenance price. Why steal supplies when you can have someone do it. You’ll amazing money without having to do it. Yeah you don’t make as much but you aren’t doing as much either.

2. mikey haclin says:

You've confused people. The cocaine lab/meth lab/weed farm etc are separate entitys. The night club is essentially the same without the hastle of supply runs. It is more convenient as it resupplys itself.

Essentially, they are utilised best altogether interlinked.

Hope this helps

3. Jack of Spades says:

So let me get this straight….
    The club will get the goods from your other businesses and store them there? Someone please tell me what's going on in simpler terms because I'm honestly not getting what these people are trying to say. Put everything in a nutshell for me please.

4. Leo Frost says:

After u give me money drop , I’ll never ask for it again and you can take me off your friends list but I’ll still watch your videos cause i love them

5. Leo Frost says:

Bro , please , I just need 100 million , pls , then I’m going to help everyone in need that I see in GTA V online because I know how it feels to be always griefed at , please sir

6. Leo Frost says:

I’ve been grinding hard to be better at aiming but when I play peopel are jaunts so good , they spawn crazy vehicles and some modern kill me with a press of a button

7. Miguel Blanco says:

A YouTuber like you deserves more subscribers and views thank you dude so much you save me a lot of time I haven’t played GTA for a year and I missed 2 updates because I was playing other games and feels great to money again on gta and one more thing god bless you dude

8. Jordan Stojanovski says:

When u go on the warehouse technicians page on ur computer there is a little person that u can put on any good type which one should I put it on I have the cargo and shipments sporting goods South American imports and printing and copying? Which goods should I put it on? Also does promoting ur nightclub effect ur warehouse management money?